Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- 5 Best Practices for Maintaining Good Mental Health
- When Your Child’s Normal Emotions Are No Longer Normal
- The Collaborative Nature of Psychotherapy
- Do Relationships Require Compromise or Something More Fundamental?
- The Real Reason You’re Always Checking Your Phone
- The Surprising Reason Behind Your Weight Gain
- Eat What You Really Want and Lose Weight
- Ep 3: Don’t Discriminate Against Me. (Discussions From a Bipolar and a Schizophrenic)
- Playing the Victim: How the Victim Mentality is Hindering Your Sobriety
- 6 Ways Binge-Watching May Be Ruining Your Health
ADD / ADHD
- Oliver North’s Ritalin Myth
- The Upside of Downside: The Surprising Gifts of Mental Disorders
- Having a Healthy Relationship When Your Partner Has ADHD
- Teaching Teens Ways to Excel at School Despite Mental Illness
- ADHD and Adults: When You’re Having a Difficult Day
- Psychology Around the Net: May 19, 2018
- How Self-Compassion Can Fight Perfectionism
- Tips for Talking to a Loved One Who Has Depression
- Does Social Media Cause Depression?
- How Volunteering Can Help Your Mental & Physical Health